Purchase and payment
- To make a purchase, add the desired product to the shopping cart by clicking the ‘Add to cart’ button. Then, proceed to the shopping cart and click the ‘Checkout’ button. Fill in all the required fields and click on the ‘Place the order’ button and you will be directed to the payment link.
- It is possible to pay for the purchase via credit/debit cards, Paypal, Apple Pay and with an invoice (direct bank transfer).
- The purchase is considered confirmed and the sales agreement concluded when the advance payment is displayed in Kaissu’s bank account.
- Kaissu will send an invoice to the Buyer no later than the next working day, regardless of the chosen payment method.
- A purchase confirmation will be sent to the Buyer’s e-mail address regarding the purchase.
- Unpaid orders will be canceled 3 days after the due date stated on the invoice.
- Buyer is solely responsible for the accuracy of the contact information provided by the Buyer. Kaissu is not responsible for the non-receipt of any purchase-related information by the Buyer if the Buyer has inadvertently or intentionally provided incorrect contact information.