- The owner of the e-shop and the person concluding the sales contract is Kaissu Interiors OÜ (hereinafter referred to as Kaissu).
- Kaissu has the right to change these terms and conditions by announcing them on the website store.kaissu.com.
- The photos displayed in the e-shop are illustrative and the products may differ slightly from those shown in the photo.
- The photos, texts, and other materials of the e-shop belong to Kaissu and the use of photos, texts, or other copyrighted works for commercial purposes is not permitted.
- The prices of the products sold in the e-shop are in euros and include 20% VAT.
- The e-shop customer support works Mon.–Fri. from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (GMT+2).
Purchase and payment
- To make a purchase, add the desired product to the shopping cart by clicking the ‘Add to cart’ button. Then, proceed to the shopping cart and click the ‘Checkout’ button. Fill in all the required fields and click on the ‘Place the order’ button and you will be directed to the payment link.
- It is possible to pay for the purchase with Trustly, VISA and MasterCard credit cards and with an invoice.
- The purchase is considered confirmed and the sales agreement concluded when the advance payment is displayed in Kaissu’s bank account.
- Kaissu will send an invoice to the Buyer no later than the next working day, regardless of the chosen payment method.
- A purchase confirmation will be sent to the Buyer’s e-mail address regarding the purchase.
- Unpaid orders will be canceled 3 days after the due date stated on the invoice.
- Buyer is solely responsible for the accuracy of the contact information provided by the Buyer. Kaissu is not responsible for the non-receipt of any purchase-related information by the Buyer if the Buyer has inadvertently or intentionally provided incorrect contact information.
Delivery and delivery time
- Delivery of goods within the EU is free of charge, except to destinations where access is difficult and/or the cost of the transport service is significantly higher than usual (e.g. small islands, etc.).
- If Kaissu cannot offer free transport for the reasons described in the previous clause, Kaissu will make a price offer to the Buyer for the provision of transport services. If the offer is not suitable for the Buyer, they have the right to withdraw from the sales contract, i.e. cancel the purchase, and Kaissu will return the advance payment paid by the Buyer within 5 working days.
- When the products are ready to be shipped, Kaissu will contact the customer to agree on the exact delivery time.
- The goods will be delivered to the Buyer’s front door on street level.
- The delivery service does not include the disposal of packaging, pallets, etc.
- Depending on the product, the goods are delivered either assembled or in parts. The corresponding information is marked separately for each product.
- The delivery time depends on the selected product and the current stock. The corresponding information is marked separately for each product.
- If the products in the Shopping Cart have different delivery times, they will be delivered according to the product with the longest delivery time.
- Upon receipt of the goods, the Buyer undertakes to immediately check the condition of the packaging. If the packaging shows significant damage (severely crushed, broken, torn, etc.), the Buyer undertakes not to open the packaging, take a photo, and write a corresponding signed note on the courier’s delivery note. Then, they should immediately inform Kaissu about the condition of the packaging.
Changing orders and returning products
- The Buyer has the right to change the order by withdrawing from it within 14 days of its conclusion.
- The Buyer has the right to return the purchased products within 14 days from the date of receipt of the purchased products. The returned products must be unused and in the same condition in which Kaissu sent them to the Buyer.
- Pursuant to the Law of Obligations Act of the Republic of Estonia, the right of return does not extend to custom-made products. Custom-made products are marked with the relevant information in the e-shop.
- In order to withdraw from the order or return the products, the Buyer undertakes to submit a written withdrawal application and forward it to email@example.com
- The following information must be provided in the withdrawal application: purchase confirmation or invoice number; the name of the Buyer; the date of receipt of the goods (if the ordered products have already been delivered); a description of the change requested and/or the name of the goods to be returned.
- The Buyer must return the goods specified in the withdrawal application to Kaissu no later than within 14 days of the submission of the withdrawal application and bear the costs related to the packaging and return of the goods.
- In case of returning the products, Kaissu will transfer the amount paid for the purchase to the Buyer’s bank account no later than within 5 working days from the receipt of the returned products.
- Kaissu provides a 5-year warranty for its products.
- The Buyer undertakes to read Kaissu’s warranty conditions.